We are currently seeking an individual to become a member of our packaging and inventory processing department. In this role, you will be working in a controlled, sterile environment that requires careful attention to detail and strict adherence to regulations.
To be successful in this role, attention to detail and quality orientation are essential. You also must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills while making an immediate impact and contribution to the business. If you are an eager learner with a passion for your work, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
- MUST BE 21+
- Must have Valid ID
- Must be able to pass Live Scan (criminal background check) – No Felony / Misdemeanor Drug Related Charges within the previous 4 years allowed per Santa Ana Ordinance
- Must be able to be on feet 8 hrs a day
- Must be able to lift and carry objects 30lbs or more on a regular basis
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be consistent and have high attention to detail
Qualities We’re Searching for
- Accountability (Able to handle responsibilities)
- Open schedule (Flexible availability)
- Proactive / Self starter
- Reliable transportation
- Presentable and Professional appearance
- Highly Organized
- Highly Attentive
- Detail Oriented
Experience is not necessary as we are willing to train the right candidate!
If you are a consistently punctual and a reliable individual with an outgoing personality we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.
APPLY TO THIS POSITION