Buy Cali Terpenes – high level terpenes High Level Terpenes
The High Level cannabis terpene profile from Cali Terpenes it’s a combined of terpenes from organic origin, resulting in the exact aromatic profile of a terpenes extracion from our cannabis strain High Level (Lesotho x Skunk Haze).
Terpenes from botanic origin, 100% pure in liquid format.
Made from best quality raw materials, from GMO free crops (transgenic free), without pesticides or pollutants.
Do not contain cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN,..) adds or solvents.
Main terpenes in High Level:Buy Cali Terpenes
Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Terpinolene, Terolidol.
Modulation of the cannabinoids effect:
High Level terpenes act in sinergy with cannabinoids (entourage effect) modulating their effect and providing a stimulating and creative feeling.
Perfect to improve the mood.
Flavor and aroma of High Level:Buy Cali Terpenes
Aroma and flavor of ripen fruits with floral and pungent notes.
Applications of terpenes by Cali Terpenes:
The cannabis terpene profiles from Cali Terpenes have many different applications, we explain the main ones below:
- All type of extractions and cannabis concentrates, as BHO, Rosin, dry hash, distillates and isolates of THC or CBD,… which want to increase the flavor, odor or effect.Buy Cali Terpenes
- Cannabis or hemp flowers, which sometimes may have not too much aroma or flavor. With this terpenes, you can recover or add them the characteristic aroma of each strain.
- E-liquids:terpenes can add flavor to all kind of bases, known as e-liquids or e-juices, to vaping directly with electronic cigarettes and enjoy the taste of each one strain and avoiding most of the health problems derived from combustion.
- Vape pens or dab pens: terpenes are also used to add flavor and smell to cannabis concentrates such as distillates, “sauce” or rosin for the production of cartridges for “vape pens”. Terpenes also help to make concentates more liquid.
In addition, terpenes from Cali Terpenes are used in production of food, beverages, cosmetics and/or aromatherapy among other many applications.
Usage recommendations of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
These terpenes are 100% pure, so you should use them with caution.
Can’t be consumed without being diluted (except for tastings in cold vaporizers, in which you should use pure terpene).
In the right proportion, the product will be totally safe and takes all the benefits of our terpenes.
1ml of terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml each drop of *1ml dropper), therefore 1 drop represents approximately 0.25% of 10ml base:
1 drop in 10ml = 0,25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
4 drops in 10ml = 1%
8 drops in 10ml = 2%
12 drops in 10ml = 3%
Concentrates and cannabis extractions: The recommended and/or most used ratio is from 1 to 3% of terpenes, being 2% the most common and being 4% the maximum recommended. Ideal to make test from lower to higher amount (1 drop for 3gr, 1 drop for 1gr, 1 drop for 1gr, …).
Hemp or cannabis flowers: 5 to 10ml per 1kg of flowers (depending on the effectiveness of the application method). We recommend spreading the flowers in a vertical dryer and applying the terpenes in the form of fogging, mixing terpenes and water in 20/80 proportion and using an ambient fragrance or a nebulizer. You can also apply the terpenes sprayed, but it has to be a really fine spray to make the result homogeneous.
Vaporizable liquid bases or e-liquids: the recommended and/or most used proportion is from 1 to 3% of terpenes, being 2% the most common and being 4% the maximum recommended.
* We recommend testing from less to greater quantity, since these terpenes provide an intense flavor and aroma easily.
Terpenes are volatile elements, always keep this product in the original container for optimum conservation.
Do not consume the terpenes directly, they should always be consumed in an adequate proportion, since despite being of vegetable origin they can be irritating used in an incorrect proportion.High Level terpenes by Eva Seeds made by Cali Terpenes are 100% naturals and are used mainly to scent extracts, resins and oils, as well as to add in glycerines.